Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"You're Gonna Miss This" original

You're Gonna Miss This”
Music and lyrics written by Emma White
Acoustic guitar and vocals: Emma White


Verse 1:
I took a chance for you, I took a shot
You said you’d never leave me well you must have forgot
You know I'm hurting, but you look away
And boy I’m sure you’d like to think I’m gonna sit around and wait
No, no, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong
No, no, no, you’ll never see another heart this strong

Chorus:

Oh, baby, don't come around here anymore
If you don't love me well then what are you good for
There must be some other way you found your happiness, but
When you're lookin' for someone to hold
You're gonna miss this

Verse 2:

Oh did you know, that I always cared
And I remember every little moment we shared
Your eyes struck me like lightning
And now in my heart there’s a fire I’m still fighting
But no, no, no, no it’s starting to die out
No, no, no, not gonna let it burn me down

Chorus


Bridge:

You had me on lockdown
I knew you had me
I just didn’t know that walkin away could be this easy
Love will always
Be a word you’ll never know
So take your lies and go


Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment