Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Fallin" original

Fallin”
Music and lyrics written by Emma White
Acoustic guitar and vocals : Emma White

Verse 1:

We are drivin' down some old country road
And you are singin' to a song that I wrote
And I don't really know where we're goin'
But I'm perfectly fine not knowin'

Chorus:
Cuz this is the first time I've fallin' for a boy
In a pickup truck

Verse 2:

You let me drive through that big open field
And the whole time I was behind the wheel
Your laughin', yellin' for me to stop
And the sky is fading to black
You say we better be getting back
But I'm stayin' right here my dear

Chorus:
Cuz I'm fallin' for a boy
In a pickup truck

Bridge:

And I can't stop lookin' at those green eyes
When all they do is shine
And I just don't know what to do
And maybe, you will realize, baby
That you belong with me

Verse 3:

I'm sitting in the drivers seat
And your makin' a fire on the grass next to me
And suddenly you look up with those eyes
And say I've realized,
That I need you, where have you been my whole life
Cuz I'm fallin' for a girl
In a pickup truck


No comments:

Post a Comment